Speaker and Consultant Sanderson Jones combines expert content, with a performance background, to create uplifting, transformative and emotionally impactful events that have to be experienced to be believed.
Sanderson is the leading expert in the lessons that businesses and organizations can learn from spiritual communities and congregations. In 2013 he founded Sunday Assembly – a worldwide movement of secular congregations – Since then the charity has served over 200 000 participants, with communities across the world.
Working closely with researchers from Oxford and Cambridge University, two peer-reviewed papers have shown that Sanderson’s events improve wellbeing, social connection and energize participants. Today he takes this practice into companies such as Nestle, Selfridges, The Body Shop and Apple.
What makes Sanderson truly unique is his performance background; prior to Sunday Assembly he was a professional standup comedian, with 5 star shows at the Edinburgh Fringe and the Sydney Opera House.
Now a thought leader, award winning social entrepreneur and founder of a worldwide movement of secular congregations, his expertise is relevant to creativity, the future of work & remote working structures, uncertainty, leadership and wellbeing.
With Sanderson there’s no need to choose between an expert, a motivational speaker, an entertaining facilitator or coach. Your audiences will be singing, learning, moving, and connecting at a profound level.
Areas of expertise include:
- Keynotes on Creativity, Connection, Culture Change, Remote work.
- Designing and facilitating bespoke off-sites for remote and hybrid teams.
- As a comic Sanderson knows how to entertain, quickly connect with an audience and use humour to create strong engagement.
- The ‘Lifefulness’ practice is at the cutting edge of future of work issues such as wellbeing, purpose and transformational leadership.
- His experience as an entrepreneur means that he speaks the language of business, and has the stories to match.
- His work as a community builder means his work is always focused on deepening connections.