The Charles Handy Professor of Organisational Behaviour, London Business School
As one of the most respected voices on leader development, Herminia Ibarra delves into what talent looks like in the age of artificial intelligence.
Topics & areas of expertise include:
- How to reinvent you so that you can you can thrive in today’s organizations
- The Paradigm Shift – What got you here, wont get you there
- Act like a Leader, think like a Leader
- How to capture value from collaboration
- Artificial Intelligence & Humanification
- Strategic Networking
Professor Ibarra has written a number of books on leadership, including the best-selling book on reinventing careers; Working Identies. She has also written for the Financial Times, Wall Street Journal and New York Times as well as a number of other leading publications.
She is a judge for the Financial Times/McKinsey Business Book of the Year Award and a member of the World Economic Forum’s Expert Network. Thinkers 50 ranked Ibarra #8 among the most influential management thinkers in the world.