Over 25 years of Imagination, Knowledge & Trust
We are passionate about providing the most inspiring and talented Artists and Speakers for our clients. Every brief is approached and managed from start to finish with a friendly ‘can do’ attitude and together with our experience and knowledge we constantly strive to reflect our Clients’ aspirations.
You need to be sure that the Entertainment and Speakers you book are professional, effective and of course provide great value. We will advise you on the best Artists and Speakers for your event, and take the pressure off you by managing their logistics and working as part of your team on-site.
Jillie Bushell Associates are proud members of The Entertainment Agents Association LTD and founding members of The European Association of Speakers Bureaux (EASB) a non-profit trade membership organization aiming to regulate the speaker industry and to provide a voice for the ever- growing market.
Jillie Bushell FEAA is a serving member of The Council of The Agents’ Association
Here are a list of venues that we are preferred suppliers to, or supply with Artists, either directly, or via prominent event organisers.
• The Inner Temple, London (preferred supplier)
• The British Museum (preferred Supplier)
• Warner Leisure (preferred supplier)
• BAFTA, London (preferred supplier)
• The Royal Courts of Justice, London
• Dorchester Hotel, London
• The Grosvenor House, London
• The InterContinental Hotel, London
• Excel, London
• The Victoria and Albert Museum, London
• The Imperial War Museum, London
• The Natural History Museum, London
• Old Billingsgate, London
• Guildhall, London
• Kensington Palace
• Hampton Court Palace, Surrey
• Ham House, Surrey
• Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire
• 30 St Mary’s @ The Gherkin, London
• Highclere Castle, Berks
• National Railway Museum, York
• National Motorcycle Museum, Solihull
• The Brewery, London
So sit back, relax, and enjoy browsing through our website, packed with a fantastic selection of acts, guaranteed to make your event a great success. And please, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.